Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More than just a cigarette dispenser

I love Archie McPhee products. Not only do they make me laugh out loud, but I can buy them online and I don’t have to go into Cool Stuff in CoMO, where I am accosted by the sales team.12140__35634_zoom

In fact, I have a pack of “Just Like Dad” Candy cigarettes right here on my desk for the follow-up to James’ initial interview.

Definitely check out their site. I make nothing from it, they are not a sponsor….but there is definitely something for the kid in all of us.

Great Job Guys.

3 comments:

  1. As long as you don't wake up with that head in your bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those online journals that has left a critical effect on the hearts of the people.
    elektronik sigara

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had to choose between resting and reading this blog, I’d definitely go with this blog.Migliore recensione in settore

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics