Sunday, April 10, 2011

Two “Home Breweries”–Two Different Styles

This post started out by me seeing the following video for the WilliamsWarn Personal Brewery

The WilliamsWarn Personal Brewery from WilliamsWarn on Vimeo.

For $4400 you can own a personal brewery that produces 23 Liters (that’s 6 Gallons for us Americans) in 7 Days.

Pretty impressive.

DSCN3132-348x465Further research then led me to the Brew-Magic Brewing System, a $6000 contraption made from what appear to be old beer kegs.

Now the good thing about Sabco (the company that makes the Brew-Magic), is that you can piece out the parts through them, or even go a step low and go with the “Rims” Brewery for only $2600.

I must admit, I am rather torn on which I would prefer.  Do I go with the Star Trek Version from WilliamWarn or do I go with the Millenium Falcon/Han Solo Contraption from Brew-Magic?  Right now I am undecided (and would love to hear from someone with either of these systems), but I can say that the Savings Account has been started.

If either company wants to loan me a tester, I would be more than happy to give a spin and blog about it for a month to let everyone know how well (or poorly) the product works.

What does everyone else think?

E

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I made a perfectly good Three keg Brewery for less than $500 nzd. I have no idea why the contraption with the old kegs is priced so. . please someone enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics