Friday, August 19, 2011

Sobieski Vodka and the US Military?

SobieskiIf you want to get on my good side, do something for the US Military, and by that…I mean the brave Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines that defend our country.

From Jim Beam and Kid Rock to 50 Back Beer, Crown Royal to the great program of Miller High Life, these companies have dipped into their profits and used that money as a way to give back.

Our latest entry into this elite group is Bruce Willis and Sobieski Vodka.

Of course, we all know Bruce Willis.  Who could forget John McClane (from Die Hard), David Addison (Moonlighting) or BUTCH (Pulp Fiction).  Even his cameo in GI Joe was great. 

<Ed Personal Note – If ever a movie needed to be remade, its the Green Berets…..and Bruce Willis is my pick to play Col. Kirby> 

But who is Sobieski Vodka?  The Number 1 Premium Vodka in Poland and quickly becoming one of the fastest growing vodka brands, that not only has Bruce as a sponsor….but he is a partner as well.

Why should we care?  Two Words – Fisher House.

logoFH_medThe Fisher House program is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's military in their time of need. The program recognizes the special sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and the hardships of military service by meeting a humanitarian need beyond that normally provided by the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.

Bruce Willis and Sobieski have committed a minimum of $250K for to Fisher House, and I can only say “Well Done”.  I really wish there was copy of THIS clip to embed, because I would literally tack it to the side of blog and leave it there.  Oh well….its still new and will make YouTube Soon. 

I can honestly say….I have no personal experience with Sobieski, but I do with the Military.  My life aside, some of my best and greatest friends (and now their children) have been proud service members.  If me promoting a vodka, beer, liquor or wine helps them in any way….I am onboard.  If those products are actually good (as are all of the ones I previously listed), then I call that a bonus.  All I know, is I will be picking up a bottle of Sobieski today….I owe them at least a try.

Yippie Ki-Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics