Friday, August 19, 2011

The Four Horsemen Brewing Company

Life is a funny thing. 

Here I am in the middle of Missouri (literally) and someone I work with sends me a link, knowing that I blog about beer. 

This is not unusual, I get lots of stuff sent my way….but this one is special.  Not only is it about a new Micro-Brewery (which I did), but it is in South Bend Indiana, and it calls itself the Four Horsemen Brewing Company.

CapNow it is no secret that I love Notre Dame football, so this is a win/win situation. 

I’ve long thought that South Bend needed something like this.  Not to take away from the Linebacker Lounge or Corby’s (and many other good bars), but to have something made local is great thing.

Sadly, I won’t be making it up that way again until the ND/BC game (I’m looking at you JP), but I would love to hear some feedback of any ND Fans that make it in.

The Four Horsemen Brewing Company opened on Thursday, August 18 and is located at 710 Fellows St. in South Bend.

Hours for the taproom are

  • Wednesday through Friday from 3 to 8 p.m.
  • Saturday’s from noon to 6 p.m. and Home Notre Dame Football Saturday’s from 7 a.m. to noon.


I love the concept, I love the logo…….I love the Brew Like a Champion Sign. I really do wish them luck.

Go Irish -

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm the assistant brewer here at FHBC we'll be glad to have you come in and take a tour of the place have a few samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely need to come in and check out the brewery this year. The pumpkin spice Beer they have right now is awesome. There are several micro breweries in the area, but this place has beer that is actually good. No fancy growlers, it's all in the beer. If your a Guinness drinker, then you definitely need to try their stout; although nothing compares to Fresh warm Guinness from Ireland. I know they have won several awards in the short time they have been in operation.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics