Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Partridge in a DUI

I don’t know if you are watching Celebrity Apprentice this year or not, but so far it’s been pretty funny.

I admit I love trainwrecks, and this year they have Gary Busey on the show…..and to be honest, he needs a show all his own.  He is classic throughout the first episode, and I only hope he can maintain (stay alive) through the rest of the show.

But that is not the subject of today’s post.  Instead, we are focusing on David Cassidy and Richard Hatch.  David is the well known childhood star of the Partridge Family and Richard was the very first winner of Survivor.

During the show, Richard Hatch is the project leader for the men team….and lets just say he is a little overbearing.  Considering they call themselves “Team Backbone” and David has none…..you can guess where this is going.

At first, I thought Hatch was just being a dick, why would he pick on this guy.  That is until today, when I saw David Cassidy’s DUI Bust. 

Here it is for your enjoyment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics