Friday, May 11, 2012

Rocky Patel 601 Cigar Review

And our final review from the Professor for the Day…..

The Rocky Patel 601

Recently I attended a Rocky Patel Cigar event at my favorite tobacco shop, Fidel’s in Westport. One of my selections that evening was the Rocky Patel 601 LA Bomba Atomic

  • The 601 is consists of a Nicaraguan blend long filler and binder rolled in a savory Ecuadorian Habano wrapper.
  • Size: 6 x 60
  • Medium Body Smoke
  • Average Price: Eight Dollars U.S.

Review: An easy light and draw and at first I did not get much taste. However once a nice ash was on the stick a lot of spice came out and continued to the end of the smoke. This is a mild spice Cigar and I would recommend for the intermediate Cigar Smoker.

IMG_8071

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics