Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Proof that exercise is bad for you

I’ve always said that working out is bad for you – now we have definitive proof -

British man crushed to death lifting weights after drinking session

BRIGHTON, England -

A British man was crushed to death while attempting to lift weights in his garage.

Chris Bailey, 28, decided to go for a workout Saturday after going out drinking with his landlord until 3:00am local time in Brighton, southeastern England, the Brighton Argus reported.

Landlord Oliver Steel, 57, found his body in the garage later that day after he woke up to find the front door open.

He told the newspaper, "I found him on the bench with the bar across his chest. I tried to wake him, but I knew he was dead. I had to try and lift the weight off him, which wasn't easy because it was so heavy. I tried to resuscitate him, but he was gone."

Paramedics were initially called to the home just after noon local time Saturday. His death is being treated as unexplained. An autopsy was underway Monday.

SOURCE LINK: http://www.theargus.co.uk

weights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics