Monday, January 31, 2011

An Honest Politician

From my Buddy TommyG (maybe I can get him to co-write with me Smile with tongue out)

TommyG- And in smoking news… A politician is open and honest for once. This actually makes me like him better.

John Boehner Will Continue Smoking, Thank You Very Much; Please Stop Asking About It

There seems to be only three things that reporters want to ask John Boehner about: his propensity for shedding tears, tanning, and his smoking habit. He will not apologize for for any of those, and in fact, seems more interested in talking about, ya know, substantive issues than his orange complexion or appetite for cancer sticks.

Two of the three were addressed in this video, the tobacco issue included, to which Boehner had this to say: "Why do you bring this up again? It's a legal product. I choose to smoke it. Leave me alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics