Sunday, January 30, 2011

FREE BOOZE IN COMO

TommyG (from the somewhat defunct DaysofBooze ) sent this over to me today via FB -

Check out today's groupon. You can buy a $40 gift cert to Sake for $20. You can use it on sushi or martinis. Thats like free booze!

Coupon

For those of you who have never used Groupon – You sign up for your area; check your Facebook, email or Twitter and presto….coupon Deals.  You can even share them with friends as well (although they will have to sign up as well).

Not a bad deal today, I think I will buy one.  Smile

Thanks Tom.

BTW, you get $10 Groupon Bucks for everyone that signs up, so I have posted a link on  Twitter , sign up and help me out- Cheers.

Ed Note – Here is the link http://www.groupon.com/r/uu20261889 in case some of you don’t use twitter.

3 comments:

  1. This is really a nice post.Very nice blog. Thanks a lot.
    freecoupondeals

    ReplyDelete
  2. J�appr�cie cette diapositive toutefois j�en ai auparavant vu de semblable de meilleures qualit� sup�rieure my sources

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! important link

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics