Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A very cool present

Thanks to JC for sending me this.

This guy was sent a custom suitcase for his birthday, and to be honest……I think it is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.  In particular, I could see Rex carrying it around while wearing his monocle, bowler and Fishbowl Helmet.

Click HERE to see other pics -

If I may blow your mind for a second… this is the birthday gift that I received from our friends Curtis and Karen last night. It’s a suitcase - perfectly fitted for a bottle of bourbon and a set of brass knuckles. The outside says, “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. Sack up.” The inside offers, “The two roads to courage.” They built/screenprinted the whole thing. It’s incredible. And my friends are amazing.Anyway, it will forever be on display in our house if you’d like to stop by and see it. I can’t promise you that the bourbon bottle will be full, but I can promise you it’s worth seeing in person.Here are a few more photos:

Ed Note – The funny thing is “Courage” has been the overall theme of this meeting in KC, so I might try to fit it into a presentation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics