Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet Ryan Simonson, another S&B Hero

This is something I would expect to see over at Randy’s Blog (MySideoftheBar), but I couldn’t resist adding it here as well.

Meet Ryan Simonson, a patron of Jim's Sports Club Bar and Grill in Chisholm Minnesota.

While he was there, (it is alleged that ) Jason Musburger,  a former Chisholm police officer, came into the bar with a gun to confront his ex-wife. 

Shots were fired and Ryan did what any man in a bar would do……he threw one barstool and began hitting Jason with another.

"I basically kept hitting him until he wasn't moving anymore," he said.

The mayor of the city is calling him a hero, saying his quick actions saved other lives. 

So, I raise my glass to you Ryan……great job.  I hope they give a free round soon.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I would have been so scared I probably would have just ducked. However if Patti was there she would have hit him with the bar stool. Especially if he caused her to spill here martini :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics