Friday, April 23, 2010

P-Diddy: Part 3

First there was THIS, then there was THIS, and now…..P-Diddy is back in the media again.  I swear, he is becoming the Smokesandbooze Trainwreck.

I love how at one point, he doesn’t even know the brand flavors.

I swear I will never drink this product again (especially after I rated it so poorly). 

It seems the only way they can stay relevant is to keep making stupid statements. 

Oh well…..at least I got to troll Allhiphop.com :P

 








video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry too Mr. P Dooty. I'm sorry I had to see you in the tub...I'm sorry the career you rose to the top of with no apparent talent took so long to spiral downward...I'm sorry you ever tried the reality show gig and failed so miserably not once, but five times...I'm sorry that I can't stop watching these videos, and that I don't have the restraint to look away from this trainwreck...I'm sorry that I laugh so hard and I'm sorry I'm not laughing with you...Most of all, I'm sorry that nobody close to you is telling you how much of an idiot you look like in these videos.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Statistics