Thursday, April 22, 2010

Medea Vodka…to cool for school

A few weeks ago I ran across the Perfect GEEK Gift, Medea Vodka….the only Vodka with a programmable label.

That’s right, a programmable label that allows you to put up to 6 messages (255 Characters ea) in and display in a running loop.

What is really cool, the LED Display is held on by a clear rubber ring, so when the Vodka is finished, you still have a cool toy to put on your desk.

I attempted to make a video of the display, but it didnt come out as good due to lighting and YouTube stripping the music away (2010 Space Odyssey), but I will try and get a better video up soon.

I also want to give a shout to Bowery & Vine Wine and Spirits.  A very fast and professional On-line service that will ship this product. 

Debi and I will taste this and review probably after the weekend.

Cheers :)

1 comment:

 
Web Statistics