Monday, September 13, 2010

The Obama Administration Hates Drunks

I know this is a pretty bold statement, but then again….meet 17 year old Luke Angel of Britain.

His crime- Sending an Email to the President. 

Here is his description of the event-

"I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly - the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

This lead to a visit from UK Police, him being photographed and BANNED from America…..FOREVER.  No other formal charges were made.

Come on, he was 17 and Drunk.  I’m sure Barry regretts his days smoking pot and doing Coke.  Doesn’t it seem harsh to ban a kid (who BTW, is not even considered an adult in the US) for life?  This is probably a reciprocal banning…..since the UK has banned Michael Savage.  Wait, having listened to the Michael Savage show……there is no way the Obama Administration would do him any favors.

People just need to lighten up…..and have a beer :)

 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics