Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A great cause

It’s not often that I post about something that is NOT Smokes & Booze related, but when I do….I hope everyone stands up and takes notice.

Today I wanted to talk about Kraft Foods Huddle to Fight Hunger. 

Football season is upon us, and one of the greats, Joe Montana, has teamed with Kraft Foods to help fight hunger in America.  While donations are eagerly accepted (they are donating 7 meals for every $1), there are several other ways which you can contribute as well….all Free, except for a little bit of your time.

Join the “Huddle Draw

Click the Like Button on the  Krafts Foods Facebook Page

Redeem Coupons (1 Coupon = 1 Meal)

Tweet with the #KraftFightsHunger hashtag

Watch a YouTube Videos

Post a Picture

Guys, I know 1/2 of you are as lazy as me….but there is no excuse for not getting out and supporting this program.  20 Million Meals goes a long way, and you CAN make a difference.

Please join me in supporting Kraft and helping where you can.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics