Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gin and Juice (please support the Barons)

Ok, my friend Steve is the “Head Baron” for a band called The Barons of Blues.

He recently released the following “Press Statement” on the bands Facebook Site

“The Barons are in the studio putting together a CD of our seven favorite Barons originals.........”

I’ve known Steve for a long time…..He makes me laugh and I love the music. 

That being said, I found the below cover of Gin and Juice by Snoop and thought it fit right into the Baron’s wheelhouse.

I am not a musician and I know crap about the industry.  I have no idea what it would take to get this on their album……but I WANT IT.

Please join the Barons of Blues FB site and support this group and show your support for adding this song to the album.

It would be the mad-note YO!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics