Friday, December 9, 2011

2nd Most Shoplifted Item

Mike sent me THIS the other day, and I never got around to posting it (Sorry Mike).

So, as we enter the holiday season…..what do you think the most shoplifted this time of year is?

If you said Filet Mignon ……well, then you already read the article.

Of course, since this is Smokes and Booze, I would just like to call your attention to the Number 2 Item- Jameson Whiskey.

Not t just any Whiskey, but Jameson.  I originally found this hard to believe, until I thought about it a little bit.  Every gas station, C-Store, Walmart or bodega sells Jameson.  In 99% of those cases, this is probably the highest end whiskey most of those stores sell.  So, if you are stealing, go big or go home.

Personally, I think it is all a plot by Delta House for another Toga Party.  MEAT, Whiskey, Electric Tools, Let’s Rock Elmo – Sounds like a hum dinger coming up.

Cheers -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics