Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bottle Opener Sunglasses Save the Day

As many of you know, I have been on a bit of a hiatus – as I have been prepping to move from Central Missouri to the Greater Richmond Virginia area. 

Its been a long and drawn out process – but that particular chapter closed late this week when James and I finally arrived.

Needless to say, there was much rejoicing.

Smokes and Booze had a new home – one with a bar built in.

Bar

So – what would be the first thing reviewed?

Interestingly – it won’t be an alcoholic beverage, but a tool.

You see, our household goods haven’t caught up yet…and, although my lovely wife had stocked the bar…we didn’t have a bottle opener.

Now, I have always been a resourceful cuss – but, I didnt want to damage furniture by slamming bottles open, and there were no 3-drawer chests available (my Army friends will get that reference).  Luckily, some time ago – SOMEONE had sent me a pair of sunglasses.

Bottle Opener SunglassesThis particular pair were kinda ugly, and the adhesive was so strong it was next to impossible remove.

I figured them to be a gag-gift, so into the box of beer stuff they went……until today.

Needless to say, these things came in Damn Handy and I was impressed that they opened over a 6-pack without showing any signs of wear.  Again, they are not stylish….but we are talking Bottle Opener Sunglasses here – not Gucci.

At $9.95 a pair HERE on Amazon – if you are Survivalist, Fisherman or just looking for something for Dad…you can’t go wrong.

I wish I could remember who it was that sent them to me (drop me an Email if it was you), because they became worth their weight in gold today.

Cheers – and look out RVa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics