Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th.

I normally try to stay out of politics on this blog, although I have taken some shots at the current administration (see State of the Union Drinking Game), and likewise do I seldom support one of the Big Three Brewers either (although you SHOULD check out THANK YOU MILLER).

But today is the 4th of July, and I found two videos I wanted to share with everyone.

The first is by comedian Red Skeleton – It’s pretty self explanitory.

One word debscribes this – Beautiful.

Second is a pretty good commercial for Coors Lite from back in the day.  R. Lee Ermey (a great American) teams up the “The Duke”.  Since Coors and Miller have teamed up to go against InBev, I thought I would throw this out there…as a way to say Thanks to all the Sailors, Airmen, Soldiers and Marines that help keep this country free….if you show up at my place, drinks are on me.

Happy July 4th everyone.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Statistics